Monday 21 September 2009

You are in MY Domain...

Welcome to my domain...well, should I say domain name. To be honest, I'm not sure why I bought this domain name, I guess it was there. In recent weeks I have discovered finding an ideal website name is near impossible and you grab them when you can, I've found that 'Inappropriate Banjo' has some significant link to me. I've bought it for 2 years and intend to keep it. I am happy for this to be my personal webpage, away from any preinc work, maybe even diverting from uni MA work.

Right now the domain name directs to my new spangly blog, maybe great things will come out of this, maybe the domain name will form in a beautiful, eccentric website for yours truly. Either way, I have my personal website now, possibly one of the most random, eccentric website titles in history and you know what, I don't care. 'inappropriate Banjo' is totally marketable, it's stupid and it's controversial, why is the banjo inappropriate? Why the hell not.

Anyway, heres to my little portion of the internet, 'inappropriatebanjo.com'.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment